7 Markings - F. Scott Fitzgerald
* Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
* So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
* Cut out all these exclamation points. An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.
* Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
* You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to
* Writers aren’t people exactly. Or, if they’re any good, they’re a whole lot of people trying so hard to be one person.
* All good writing is swimming under water and holding your breath.
F. Scott Fitzgerald